Sunday, August 4, 2013

Free Paint...YES PLEASE!!



Ace Hardware is my new bff!! Seriously, who gives away free paint??? Not that I am complaining or anything. When I first heard about Ace's free paint Saturday I thought ok perfect chance for me to start our bathroom makeover. The add says 1 quart of Clarks and Kensington interior flat paint per person, hmmm...this is when my wheels started turning lol. So with some fast thinking and a perfect kidnapping I threw my husband and my mother in the car! One per person meant with us three I could get three cans of paint and tackle two separate projects!
 
We arrived at our local Ace in Federal Hill Baltimore and it was 10x easier than I could have ever thought. We walked in, they said hey want some free paint, we filled out a form, picked our colors, and that was that! While I was there I grabbed some sandpaper and this fabulous old time crème soda they had on sale for $1.00 and headed home. In case you haven't been following let me break it down for you...

1 quart of black paint (I believe it was called tuxedo)
1 quart of smooth slate gray paint
1 quart of warm sun yellow paint
3 single pieces of sandpaper
1 tasty crème soda (YUM)

Grand Total.....................$3.37
SCORE!!!

And with this paint I will be able to begin our bathroom makeover, and our laundry nook makeover! Stay tuned for updates, pics, and tutorial's of these projects in our home DIY section.

Now, if you didn't take advantage of this awesome promotion and you are just super jealous of my great find lol, then why not do it again next Saturday!! Now, I am not sure if this is a National sale as I haven't seen any news yet, but I know my Ace told me they would be doing the same thing next Saturday so I will be there hope you are too!!!


DIY Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment